Special Product Notes
Reducing unsprung weight and improving your BMWs grip on the road is what the Lightweight Performance Wheel Set is all about. These wheels are built to DINAN offsets and sizes to accommodate substantially larger tires without any rubbing or modification of the wheel well. Each wheel is cut from a single solid block of aluminum creating a very strong wheel that is also light in weight. DINAN partnered with the premier wheel builder, HRE Performance Wheels to create a model specific BMW wheel using the vast resources and knowledge of both companies. Throw on top of that great looks from a popular design and it is a winner all the way around.
Lightweight Performance Wheel Set Highlights:
• Built to DINAN offsets and sizes
• Wheels accommodate substantially larger tires for maximum grip and reduction of understeer by bringing the front and rear tire sizes closer together.
• Motorsport-inspired design for the ultimate in street performance (~2lbs lighter than original P40 Series)
• Aerospace-grade 6061-T6 forged aluminum for high strength-to-weight ratio
• Engineered to minimize unsprung mass and rotational inertia for maximum performance and handling
• CNC machined from a solid piece of aluminum
• OE TPMS and lug hardware compatible for ease of installation
• Custom built for DINAN by HRE Performance Wheels
• DINAN center cap included
Size: 19" x 9.5"
Weight: 22.1 lbs
Recommended Tire: Michelin Pilot Sport II tires - 275/30-19 (For other tires see note below)
Size: 19" x 10"
Weight: 22.6 lbs
Recommended Tire: Michelin Pilot Sport II tires - 295/30-19 (For other tires see note below)
NOTE - If using a tire other than the recommended tire:
The physical dimensions of different tire manufacturer's products may vary for a given tire size. In some cases minor trimming of the fender well lip may be required due to vehicle production tolerance variations.