Some Dinan products are sold on an exchange basis and a refundable core deposit is added to the
price of the item on the invoice, reflecting the replacement cost of the core item. The amount of
the refundable core deposit for applicable products is listed as a footnote after the retail price
of each item. An item returned under the core exchange program is eligible for a full refund of the
core deposit when it meets the following criteria:
- The word “core” is prominently displayed on the carton.
- The core is accompanied by a copy of the original Dinan invoice.
- The core is returned within 30 days of receipt of the original shipment by the dealer.
- The core is fully functional and is for the specific make, model, and year car as the item supplied
- The core is in good condition (can be reused) and has not been modified in any way.
Cores returned to Dinan that do not meet the above criteria, or are damaged in any way,
will be returned to the dealer and the core deposit considered forfeited.