OPELIKA, AL. (February 27th, 2023) - Dinan is pleased to be able to announce a new product offering being added into the catalog; the Dinan Middle Exahust / X-pipe for the BMW F95 X5M & F96 X6M. Experience the Dinan difference today and never look back!
Part Number(s): D660-0092
- 2020-2023 F95 X5M
- 2020-2023 F95 X5M Competition
- 2020-2023 F96 X6M
- 2020-2023 F96 X6M Competition
The Quick and Dirty (Features and Benefits):
- Smoother, louder and sportier sound
- 83mm tubing replaces stock 80mm tubing for free flow
- Deletes resonator between catalyst and rear muffler for increased volume
- Includes X-pipe crossover made from mandrel bent tubing for minimum restriction
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- Factory-like fitment with included mounting hardware
The Dinan X-Pipe for the F95 X5M and F96 X6M introduces a more aggressive tone and an increase in volume over the stock system. Coupled with the associated Dinan exhaust, the sound is further enhanced into a smoother, fuller, and more aggressive growl that perfectly encapsulates the dynamic nature of the V8 powered SAV’s.
This full mid-section kit removes the hydro-formed factory center section, including the resonator, and replaces it with larger 3.25" T304 stainless steel tubing for freer flowing capabilities. In place of the factory resonator, Dinan incorporates a beautifully crafted X-pipe made from mandrel-bent tubing for minimum restriction, unlike stamped X-pipes which are commonplace in the market. This hand-made 'X' is not only the focal point of the system in terms of aesthetics but also the star when it comes to the effects on the sound. Promoting even flow to both banks of tips, the 'X' removes unwanted nuances in sound caused by uneven exhaust flow that is found in stock systems. Along with the inherent benefit of increased volume by removal of the resonator, the Dinan X-Pipe for the F9x X5M/X6M produces a louder, smoother and fuller exhaust note.