OPELIKA, AL. (July 27th, 2022) - Dinan is pleased to be able to announce a collection of new product offerings being added into the catalog; Dinan turbo inlets for the B58 powered F2x/F3x/G2x/G4x & Supra GR chassis’ as well as the G2x/G4x B46. Experience the Dinan difference today and never look back!
Part Number(s): D760-0060, D760-0061, D760-0062
- 2017-2021 BMW F22/F23 M240i (D760-0061)
- 2016-2018 BMW F30 340i (D760-0061)
- 2017-2019 BMW F34 340i GT (D760-0061)
- 2017-2020 BMW F32/F33/F36 440i (D760-0061)
- 2022 BMW G42 M240i (D760-0062)
- 2020-2022 BMW G20 M340i (D760-0062)
- 2021-2022 BMW G22/G23/G26 M440i (D760-0062)
- 2020-2022 Toyota A90/A91 GR Supra (B58 Only) (D760-0062)
- 2022 BMW G42 230i (D760-0060)
- 2019-2022 BMW G20 330i (D760-0060)
- 2021-2022 BMW G22/G23/G26 430i (D760-0060)
- 2019-2022 BMW G29 Z4 sDrive30i (D760-0060)
The Quick and Dirty (Features and Benefits):
- Increased turbo efficiency and reliability courtesy of maximum unimpeded and uniform airflow.
- Eliminates the factory sound resonator for increased turbo vocalization.
- 14-24% increase in overall volume over OEM inlet.
- Average of 7.7-12.5% larger internal diameter throughout (maximum cross-sectional area allowed).
- Carbon fiber construction for increased durability and visual appeal.
- Direct replacement of OEM turbo inlet.
- Quick and easy bolt-on installation.
Turbo inlet pipes serve 2 very distinct, and differing, purposes. On one hand the optimization of a turbo inlet pipe will encourage better turbo efficiency and responsiveness by allowing the turbo to ingest more air by way of an unobstructed and larger volume flow path. On the other, you have a more visceral benefit that some may argue is equally, or even more, important than that of efficiency/flow optimization --- increased sound. No matter which of the distinct purposes is favored, Dinan will deliver on both.
No matter the application, a Dinan turbo inlet replaces the weak, and failure prone, plastic factory inlet with a more robust carbon fiber one. CNC machined fittings are utilized to ensure proper fitment and guarantee installation as a direct replacement to the OEM inlet. Beyond material and fitment however are the improvements to the characteristics of the primary element in the system, the pipe itself. The stock turbo inlet has incorporated additional features (multiple in some cases) that introduce flow restrictions and turbulence while also reducing turbo noises. All of which are unwanted but easily rectified by removing the various resonators and enlarging (and optimizing) the path for a more uniform flow. The result is an inlet that delivers not only more air and allows the turbo to be more efficient (work less) but also provides the oft desired amplification to the turbo induction soundtrack.