The Z Series isn’t the first roadster BMW ever produced – but we were sure happy to see it when it arrived in the U.S. back in 1996. Hearkening back to classic sports car design of the 1950s and 60s, BMW Z Series roadsters and coupes are sharp looking and a joy to drive. At Dinan, we’re dedicated to bringing out the best in the “Ultimate Driving Machine” in all its variations.
Some of the most effective performance engine upgrades are the simplest. One of the first items we recommend is the Dinan High Performance Engine Software that controls so many of your engine functions. We carry a full line of BMW performance upgrades that compliments the BMW Z4 software including, High Performance Intercooler, High capacity Oil Cooler, & Cold Air Intake designed to unleash your motor’s full power potential.
On the performance handling side, we provide a number of options for improving the stock suspension. From sway bars to full suspension systems these solutions are designed for the BMW Z4 chassis and require no mechanical modifications – just bolt them on and you’re good to go!
Learn more today. Contact us through our convenient web form or give us a call at 800.341.5480
- Z4 sDrive35is E89 Roadster 2011-2016
- Z4 sDrive35i E89 Roadster 2009-2016
- Z4 sDrive28i E89 Roadster 2012-2016
- Z4 M E86 Coupe 2006-2008
- Z4 M E85 ROADSTER 2006-2008
- Z4 3.0 E85 2003-2008
- Z4 2.5 E85 2003-2006
- Z3 M E36/7 ROADSTER 2001-2002
- Z3 M E36/7 ROADSTER 1998-2000
- Z3 3.0 E36/7 ROADSTER 2001-2002
- Z3 2.8 E36/7 ROADSTER 1996-2000
- Z3 2.5 E36/7 ROADSTER 2001-2003
- Z3 2.3 E36/7 ROADSTER 1999-2000
- Z8 E52 2000-2003