Dinan Cold Air Intake - 1992-1995 BMW 325i and 1995 M3
Aluminum - E36
$399.95 Your Price
Starting at $36 a month with Learn More
- More Power (1995 E36 M3): + 14 HP @ 6500 RPM, + 11 LB-FT @ 6500 RPM (coupled w/ engine software)
- More Power (1992 E36 325i): + 10 HP @ 6000 RPM, + 9 LB-FT @ 6000 RPM (coupled w/ engine software)
- More Power (1993-95 E36 325i): + 11 HP @ 6000 RPM, + 10 LB-FT @ 6500 RPM (coupled w/ engine software)
- Improved throttle response
- Uses a larger cylidrical performance filter
- Filter re-located to maximize exposure to cooler outside air
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Labor Time (Hours)||1.5|
|Max HP Gain||10- 14 (Depending on application)|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||9 - 11 (Depending on application)|
|Product Type||Cold Air Intake|
- Compatible w/ Dinan Tube Style Intake - E36/E37/E39/E46$39.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.