Dinan Cold Air Intake - 1996-1999 BMW 3-Series
Aluminum - E36
Currently Not Available
- More Power: + 12 HP @ 6000 RPM, + 11 LB-FT @ 6000 RPM (coupled w/ engine software)
- Improved throttle response
- Uses a larger cylidrical performance filter
- Filter re-located to maximize exposure to cooler outside air
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Labor Time (Hours)||1.5|
|Max HP Gain||12 @ 6000 RPM|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||11 @ 6000 RPM|
|Product Type||Cold Air Intake|
- Compatible w/ Dinan Tube Style Intake - E36/E37/E39/E46$39.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.