Dinan Cold Air Intake - 2007-2010 BMW 135i/335i
Carbon Fiber - E82/E88/E90/E92/E93
Part # D760-0030 Be the first to write a review
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.See Emissions Details
As boost is increased through the use of performance software, the single factory intake becomes restrictive and the engine is lacking the air it needs to make maximum power. Our cold air intake force feeds the 3-liter turbocharged inline 6 with greater volumes of cool oxygen-rich air for substantial power gains by utilizing our secondary carbon fiber intake. The system is so effective that the carbon fiber inlet air temperature is a full 40 degrees Fahrenheit cooler than the incoming air from the stock inlet. Due to the increased airflow from our intake, the power-curve is extended into the higher RPMs for a noticeable change. The system is a direct replacement for the factory air box lid, employing a hand-crafted carbon fiber unit that also includes a secondary carbon fiber intake tube that captures cool air from the lower grill and includes the shielding for the conical filter to insulate it from power-robbing engine compartment heat.
- More Power: Up to + 14 HP @ 6000 RPM, + 16 LB-FT @ 3400 RPM (coupled w/ engine software)
- More Power: + 5 HP @ 6000 RPM, + 6 LB-FT @ 3400 RPM
- Increased engine output across the power band
- Carbon Fiber construction
- Sealed system for maximum insulation from power robbing heat
- Additional secondary inlet (and filter) for additional air flow
- Less restrictive filter element for optimum flow (stock location)
- 50 State Emissions Legal: CARB EO D-176-56
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Labor Time (Hours)||2|
|Max HP Gain||14 @ 6000 RPM|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||16 @ 3400 RPM|
|Product Type||Cold Air Intake|
- Compatible w/ Dinan Intake and Stock Air Box - E82/E88/E90/E92/E93$83.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.