Dinan Performance Engine Chip - 1984-1987 BMW 325e/528e
- More Power: Max gains of +24 HP @ 4500 RPM and +28 lb-ft TRQ @ 4500 RPM
- 50 State Emissions legal; CARB EO # D-176-8
- Rev-limit increased
- Improved throttle response
- Smooth and predictable power delivery
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Factory Rated HP||121|
|Factory Rated Torque (lb-ft)||174|
|Labor Time (Hours)||0.5|
|Max HP Gain||24 @ 4500 RPM|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||28 @ 4500 RPM|
|Peak HP||141 @ 4250 RPM|
|Peak HP Gain||20 @ 4250 RPM|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft)||192 @ 4500 RPM|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft) Gain||18 @ 3500 RPM|
|Product Type||Engine Chip|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.