Dinan Performance Engine Chip - 1989-1992 BMW 535i
- More Power: Max gains of +43 HP @ 6200 RPM and +36 lb-ft TRQ @ 6250 RPM
- 50 State Emissions legal; CARB EO # D-176-8
- Optimized fuel and ignition curves for supreme fuel
- Improved throttle response
- Smooth and predictable power delivery
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Factory Rated HP||208|
|Factory Rated Torque (lb-ft)||218|
|Labor Time (Hours)||0.5|
|Max HP Gain||43 @ 6250 RPM|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||36 @ 6250 RPM|
|Peak HP||222 @ 5000 RPM|
|Peak HP Gain||13 @ 5250 RPM|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft)||237 @ 4500 RPM|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft) Gain||19 @ 4500 RPM|
|Product Type||Engine Chip|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.