Dinan Stage 2 Performance Engine Chip - 1988-1991 BMW M3
- More Power (with Cam Sprocket): Max gains of +25 HP @ 6000 RPM and +26 lb-ft TRQ @ 6000 RPM
- Raing product only. Not Emissions legal.
- Rev-limit increased
- Improved throttle response
- Smooth and predictable power delivery
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Factory Rated HP||187|
|Factory Rated Torque (lb-ft)||176|
|Labor Time (Hours)||0.5|
|Max HP Gain||25 @ 6000 RPM|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||26 @ 6000 RPM|
|Peak HP||202 @ 6000 RPM|
|Peak HP Gain||15 @ 6500 RPM|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft)||190 @ 5000 RPM|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft) Gain||14 @ 5000 RPM|
|Product Type||Engine Software|
|Required Items||Dinan Cam Sprocket (NLA)|
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.