- More Power: Max gains of 46 WHP / 69 lb-ft of torque over stock on 93 octane. Consult the performance charts for additional octanes and detailed data.
- Factory matching warranty coverage (4year / 50,000 mi), including the possibility of consequential damages.
- Calibrated to work exclusively with pump gas (91 and 93 octane).
- No required parts. Install on a stock car and receive the full power gains.
- Full map rescaling for drivability from idle to wide-open throttle and everywhere in between.
- Top speed governor removed.
- Sport Cooling in manual mode for optimum track effectiveness.
- Upgradeable from DINANTRONICS - See the FAQ linked below for details
- Retains all BMW factory engine safeguards and adds additional safety protections such as the stationary rev limiter being set to 5000 RPM.
- Torque gains drastically improve acceleration.
- Sport gauges rescaled to reflect higher than stock power output.
- Downloads through the OBD2 Port - See compatability notice at the bottom of the product page.
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Factory Rated HP||365 (384 Measured)|
|Factory Rated Torque (lb-ft)||343 (379 Measured)|
|Labor Time (Hours)||0.5|
|Max HP Gain||50 @ 4000 RPM (93 Octane)|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||74 @ 3000 RPM (93 Octane)|
|Peak HP||403 @ 6000 RPM (93 Octane)|
|Peak HP Gain||18 @ 6000 RPM (93 Octane)|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft)||447 @ 3000 RPM (93 Octane)|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft) Gain||64 @ 3500 RPM (93 Octane)|
|Product Type||Engine Software|
|Warranty||Dinan Factory Matching (4yr/50k) Warranty|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s memorandum 1A. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and EPA Memorandum 1A. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.