Dinan Performance Engine Software - 1997-1998 BMW 323i
- More Power: Max gains of +10 HP @ 6500 RPM and +9 lb-ft TRQ @ 3500 RPM
- 50 State Emissions legal; CARB EO # D-176-13
- Rev-limit increased
- Improved throttle response
- Top speed governor removed
- Smooth and predictable power delivery
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Factory Rated HP||168|
|Factory Rated Torque (lb-ft)||181|
|Labor Time (Hours)||0.5|
|Max HP Gain||10 @ 6500 RPM|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||9 @ 3500 RPM|
|Product Type||Engine Software|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.