- More Power: Max gains of 67 WHP / 98 lb-ft of torque over stock on 104 octane. Consult the performance charts for additional octanes and detailed data.
- Dinan Stage 1 performance software includes a limited lifetime warranty against defects in the software and provides free updates and reflashes as they become available. Labor or shipping charges are not included in the warranty.
- Access to numerous octane calibrations depending on your needs (91, 93, 100 and 104). Switching between mappings would require a reflash at a Dinan authorized dealer.
- No required parts. Install on a stock car and receive the full power gains.
- Full map rescaling for drivability from idle to wide-open throttle and everywhere in between.
- Top speed governor removed.
- Sport Cooling in manual mode for optimum track effectiveness.
- Upgradeable from DINANTRONICS - See the FAQ linked below for details
- Retains all BMW factory engine safeguards and adds an additional safety protections such as the stationary rev limiter being set to 5000 RPM.
- Torque gains drastically improve acceleration.
- Sport gauges rescaled to reflect higher than stock power output.
- Downloads through the OBD2 Port - See compatability notice at the bottom of the product page.
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Factory Rated HP||365 (384 Measured)|
|Factory Rated Torque (lb-ft)||343 (379 Measured)|
|Labor Time (Hours)||0.5|
|Max HP Gain||74 @ 4000 RPM (104 Octane)|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||104 @ 3000 RPM (104 Octane)|
|Peak HP||478 @ 3000 RPM (104 Octane)|
|Peak HP Gain||56 @ 6000 RPM (104 Octane)|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft)||442 @ 5500 RPM (104 Octane)|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft) Gain||98 @ 3500 RPM (104 Octane)|
|Product Type||Engine Software|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s memorandum 1A. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and EPA Memorandum 1A. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.