- More Power: Max gains up to 95 WHP / 120 lb-ft of torque on the base N55 using 104 octane. Consult the performance charts for detailed data and additional octanes.
- Dinan Stage 1 performance software includes a limited lifetime warranty against defects in the software and provides free updates and reflashes as they become available. Labor or shipping charges are not included in the warranty and are at the discretion.
- Access to numerous octane calibrations depending on your needs (91, 93 and 104). Switching between mappings would require a reflash at a Dinan authorized dealer.
- The Dinan Dual Core Intercooler is recommended for improved performance gains, regardless of octane, across the entire power band (where applicable).
- Full map rescaling for drivability from idle to wide open throttle and everywhere in between.
- Top speed governor removed.
- Sport Cooling mode in sport / manual modes.
- Upgradeable from DINANTRONICS - See the FAQ linked below for details.
- Retains all BMW factory engine damage safeguards and adds additional safety protections.
- Torque gains drastically improve acceleration.
- Downloads through the OBD2 Port - See compatability notice at the bottom of the product page.
- Hassle free operation — Install and enjoy.
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Factory Rated HP||300 (318 Measured)|
|Factory Rated Torque (lb-ft)||300 (303 Measured)|
|Labor Time (Hours)||0.5|
|Max HP Gain||105 @ 4500 RPM (104 Octane)|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||130 @ 4000 RPM (104 Octane)|
|Peak HP||395 @ 5500 RPM (104 Octane)|
|Peak HP Gain||73 @ 6500 RPM (104 Octane)|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft)||430 @ 3500 RPM (104 Octane)|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft) Gain||128 @ 3500 RPM (104 Octane)|
|Product Type||Engine Software|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.