Stage 1 have you wanting more? Stage 2 Dinan performance engine tuning for 'F' chassis N55 platforms provides a new found level of exhilaration and enjoyment for you to enjoy. Taking advantage of supporting hardware (Dinan big turbo and an upgraded intercooler), the stage 2 engine calibration takes a significant step up in performance. Yielding nearly 40 WHP / 60 lb-ft of torque more on pump gas over stage 1 (over 70 WHP / 80 lb-ft of torque on race gas) the bump in power equates to a transformation akin to purchasing a completely different vehicle. While increases in power to this scale typically come at a cost to the engine's durability, this is typically due to improper calibrations that are simply after one goal regardless of engine health - maximum power. Dinan's stage 2 mappings when used in conjunction with supporting hardware are safe and reliable without sacrificing long-term reliability or performance. Dinan performance engine software is so much more than just turning up the turbo boost after all. It is a fully re-tuned engine management program that maximizes power while keeping all the BMW factory safeguards in place. In most cases Dinan software engineers also implement their own additional safety precautions in order to guarantee flawless performance that may not have been needed with factory power levels/programming. Protecting your BMW, while giving the most performance, is the definition of "Performance Without Sacrifice". To do just that, drivetrain and engine components are analyzed for strength, and then the calibration is tested on the dyno and in the real world for durability and drivability. This process has been a cornerstone of Dinan software development for decades and a major reason why Dinan performance tunes are often labelled as being the smoothest, factory-like solution in the marketplace. With factory-like reliability/safety and staggering performance, it's hard to find a reason not to upgrade to stage 2. That "new car" you always wanted is hidden right in front of you. Let Dinan give you the keys so you can enjoy it.
- More Power. Max gains of 169 WHP / 206 lb-ft of torque over stock on 104 octane and in conjunction with the Dinan big turbo and an upgraded intercooler.
- Dinan Stage 2 performance software includes a limited lifetime warranty against defects in the software and provides free updates and reflashes as they become available. Labor or shipping charges are not included in the warranty.
- Access to numerous octane calibrations depending on your needs (91, 93, 100 and 104). Switching between mappings would require a reflash at a Dinan authorized dealer.
- Full map rescaling for drivability from idle to wide open throttle and everywhere in between.
- Optimized boost control, cam phasing, fueling, airflow and temperature controls for maximum power output that is also safe and reliable.
- Sport Cooling mode in sport / manual modes.
- Top speed governor (VMAX) removed.
- Upgradeable from DINANTRONICS Elite via trade-in program. Consult N55 FAQ below for details.
- Retains all BMW factory engine damage safeguards and adds additional safety protections.
- Torque gains drastically improve acceleration.
- Downloads through the OBD2 Port - See compatability notice below for potential limitations.
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Factory Rated HP||300 (318 Measured)|
|Factory Rated Torque (lb-ft)||300 (303 Measured)|
|Labor Time (Hours)||0.5|
|Max HP Gain||187 @ 4500 RPM (104 Octane)|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||222 @ 4000 RPM (104 Octane)|
|Peak HP||481 @ 6000 RPM (104 Octane)|
|Peak HP Gain||162 @ 6500 RPM (104 Octane)|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft)||520 @ 3500 RPM (104 Octane)|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft) Gain||222 @ 4000 RPM (104 Octane)|
|Product Type||Engine Software|
|Required Items||Dinan Dual Core Intercooler (when applicable) (D330-0021) and Dinan Big Turbo (D310-0110A).|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Limited Lifetime Warranty: See Details
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.