- More Power. Max gains of 169 WHP / 206 lb-ft of torque over stock on 104 octane and in conjunction with the Dinan big turbo and an upgraded intercooler.
- Dinan Stage 2 performance software includes a limited lifetime warranty against defects in the software and provides free updates and reflashes as they become available. Labor or shipping charges are not included in the warranty.
- Access to numerous octane calibrations depending on your needs (91, 93, 100 and 104). Switching between mappings would require a reflash at a Dinan authorized dealer.
- Full map rescaling for drivability from idle to wide open throttle and everywhere in between.
- Optimized boost control, cam phasing, fueling, airflow and temperature controls for maximum power output that is also safe and reliable.
- Sport Cooling mode in sport / manual modes.
- Top speed governor (VMAX) removed.
- Upgradeable from DINANTRONICS Elite via trade-in program. Consult N55 FAQ below for details.
- Retains all BMW factory engine damage safeguards and adds additional safety protections.
- Torque gains drastically improve acceleration.
- Downloads through the OBD2 Port - See compatability notice below for potential limitations.
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Factory Rated HP||300 (318 Measured)|
|Factory Rated Torque (lb-ft)||300 (303 Measured)|
|Labor Time (Hours)||0.5|
|Max HP Gain||187 @ 4500 RPM (104 Octane)|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||222 @ 4000 RPM (104 Octane)|
|Peak HP||481 @ 6000 RPM (104 Octane)|
|Peak HP Gain||162 @ 6500 RPM (104 Octane)|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft)||520 @ 3500 RPM (104 Octane)|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft) Gain||222 @ 4000 RPM (104 Octane)|
|Product Type||Engine Software|
|Required Items||Dinan Dual Core Intercooler (when applicable) (D330-0021) and Dinan Big Turbo (D310-0110A).|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.