Dinan Stage 2 Performance Engine Software - 2001-2006 BMW M3
- More Power (with exhaust): Max gains of +10 HP and +7 lb-ft TRQ
- 50 State Emissions legal; CARB EO # D-176-35
- 150 RPM rev-limit increase
- Improved throttle response
- Top speed governor removed
- Smooth and predictable power delivery
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Factory Rated HP||333|
|Factory Rated Torque (lb-ft)||262|
|Labor Time (Hours)||0.5|
|Max HP Gain||10|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||7|
|Product Type||Engine Software|
|Required Items||Dinan Free Flow Exhaust (D660-4604)|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.