Dinan Stage 3 Performance Engine Software - 2001-2002 BMW Z3M
- More Power (with exhaust and intake/air mass meter assembly): Max gains of +25 HP and +21 lb-ft TRQ
- 50 State Emissions legal; CARB EO # D-176-26
- Improved throttle response
- Top speed governor removed
- Smooth and predictable power delivery
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Factory Rated HP||315|
|Factory Rated Torque (lb-ft)||251|
|Labor Time (Hours)||0.5|
|Max HP Gain||25|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||21|
|Product Type||Engine Software|
|Required Items||Dinan Free Flow Exhaust (NLA) and Cold Air Intake/Air Mass Meter Assembly (NLA)|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.