Dinan High Performance Adjustable Coil-Over Suspension System - 2011 BMW 1M
Part # R190-8311 Be the first to write a review
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
For the enthusiast that needs adjustable ride height, the Dinan Coil-Over Suspension is for you. Dinan's design keeps the factory Electronic Damper Control shocks in place and creates threaded collars to allow the user to change the ride height. Dinan
- Quietest Coil over kit on the market so you can live with it every day.
- Beehive shaped front spring and low profile camber plates to maintain full suspension travel with up to one inch of lowering.
- Threaded collars allow easy front & rear vehicle height adjustments.
- Included suspension packers allow adjustment of bump-stop clearance to fine-tune handling and comfort.
- Dinan-spec progressive bump stops improve ride quality at lowered ride heights.
- System comes with adjustable camber plates allowing easy camber adjustment between -1.2° and -3.2°.
- Camber plates are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, and are designed with heavy-duty rubber and barrel shaped Delran internal components for superior performance and quiet operation, compared to noisy spherical bearing style mounts.
- Improved suspension travel by 12mm front and 7mm rear.
- Front & rear Dinan components are compatible with 2.50" I.D. racing springs.
- Compatible with BMW non-EDC shocks.
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Labor Time (Hours)||12|
|Product Type||Coil Over Kit|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.