- Quietest Coil over kit on the market so you can live with it every day.
- Beehive shaped front spring and low profile camber plates to maintain full suspension travel with up to one inch of lowering.
- Threaded collars allow easy front & rear vehicle height adjustments.
- Included suspension packers allow adjustment of bump-stop clearance to fine-tune handling and comfort.
- Dinan-spec progressive bump stops improve ride quality at lowered ride heights.
- System comes with adjustable camber plates allowing easy camber adjustment between -1.2° and -3.2°.
- Camber plates are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, and are designed with heavy-duty rubber and barrel shaped Delran internal components for superior performance and quiet operation, compared to noisy spherical bearing style mounts.
- Improved suspension travel by 12mm front and 7mm rear.
- Front & rear Dinan components are compatible with 2.50" I.D. racing springs.
- Compatible with BMW non-EDC shocks.
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Labor Time (Hours)||12|
|Product Type||Coil Over Kit|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.