Dinan High Performance Adjustable Coil-Over Suspension System - 2007-2013 BMW 335i
Part # R190-9111
For the enthusiast that needs adjustable ride height, the Dinan Coil-Over Track Suspension is for you. Dinan's design replaces the stock shocks and struts with custom units built for Dinan by Koni. Each shock and strut comes with damping control and can be adjusted while installed on the car, unlike others that need to be completely dismantled. These custom shocks and struts dramatically improve the 335i handling response. Billet threaded collar assemblies allow the driver to change the BMWs ride height. Dinan provides beehive shaped front springs and low profile camber plates with progressive bumpstops that allow the 335i to be lowered up to an impressive 1.00" inch and still maintain stock suspension travel. Dinan's Quiet Design� Camber Plates make it the quietest coil-over suspension on the market. Suspension packers are included to fine-tune handling and comfort by changing the clearance of the progressive bump-stops, something no respectable racecar is without. Camber is easy to adjust due to the slotted front mounts and is adjustable between -1.2 to -3.2 degrees. Strut mounts are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and are designed with heavy-duty rubber and barrel-shaped Delran internal components for superior performance and quiet operation, compared to noisy spherical bearing style mounts. All components are compatible with 2.50" I.D. racing springs for convenient adjustment. RACING ONLY PRODUCT: Due to the nature of the intended use, Dinan Racing Products are guaranteed against defects in workmanship only. These products are not warranted against wear and/or failure under any circumstances. These products do not fall under the standard Dinan Limited Product Warranty. Racing-only parts may also affect the BMW warranty and emissions warranty.
- Lower ride height by up to 1.00" inch
- Quiet Design Camber Plates make it the quietest coil-over suspension on the market so you can live with it every day.
- Beehive shaped front spring and low profile camber plates to maintain full suspension travel with up to one inch of lowering.
- Threaded collars allow easy front & rear vehicle height adjustments.
- Included suspension packers allow adjustment of bump-stop clearance to fine-tune handling and comfort.
- Dinan-spec progressive bump stops improve ride quality at lowered ride heights.
- System comes with adjustable camber plates allowing easy camber adjustment between -1.2° and -3.2°.
- Camber plates are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, and are designed with heavy-duty rubber and barrel shaped Delran internal components for superior performance and quiet operation, compared to noisy spherical bearing style mounts.
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Labor Time (Hours)||13.5|
|Product Type||Coil Over Kit|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.