REKUDO Performance Lowering Spring Set
2018-2022 Tesla Model 3 AWD (All-Wheel Drive & All-Wheel Drive Performance) - Set of 4 Lowering Springs (both Front & Rear) w/ Black Epoxy Finish
Part # RK200-10 Be the first to write a review
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.See Emissions Details
Add an aggressive stance and appearance to the Tesla AWD Model 3. This spring set lowers the vehicle approximately 1" on both the front and rear, for a lower center of gravity, and improved handing. The progressive spring design provides superior handling, and improved ride quality. These springs have been tested to work with the factory struts.
- Lowering Springs for Tesla Model 3 – Fits 2018+ AWD (All-Wheel Drive and All-Wheel Drive Performance)
- High Performance Handling & Reduces/Closes Unsightly Wheel Opening Gap
- Lowered Center of Gravity – for Better Handling
- Progressive Spring Design - Slightly Firmer Ride vs. OE - but Good Compromise / Sporty Feel
- Approximately 1” Lower Ride Height – Closing Up the Fender Gap on Both Front & Rear of Vehicle
- Complete Set of 4 Coil Springs for Front and Rear of Vehicle
- Ideal for Use w/ Tesla Factory Struts
- Black Epoxy Finish - Durable & Looks Great
|Coil End Type (1)||Pigtail|
|Coil End Type (2)||Pigtail|
|Constant or Variable Spring Rate||Constant (Front) / Variable (Rear)|
|Finish||Black Epoxy Coating|
|Spring Position||Front & Rear|
|Spring Rate||257 LBS/IN (Front) / 314-525 LBS/IN (Rear)|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.