- Front - Large 28mm size (stock bar is 24.5mm); Rear - Large 22mm size (stock bar is 21.5mm)
- Front - 2 hole bar with 3 possible positions on bar & adjustable length end links; Rear - 3 hole bar with 3 possible positions on bar
- Tubular (hollow) construction
- Only tubular anti-roll bars with a large range of adjustment on the market
- Lightweight - 44% lighter in front and 29% lighter in the rear compared to a solid anti-roll bar of comparable stiffness
- Less body roll
- More mechanical grip
- More stable at the limit
|Dinan Point Value||2|
|Labor Time (Hours)||3.2|
|Product Type||Sway Bar|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.