- Home /
- Dinan Help Center
New Unused Product Returns:
Dinan strives to ensure that BMW and MINI enthusiasts receive the proper products to suit their individual needs. For any number of reasons, a purchase may not meet those needs and may require an exchange or in some cases a refund. You are encouraged to contact a Dinan Performance Representative prior to returning a product as you may find additional information about the product and related products helpful.
We are happy to accept your returned merchandise so long as the following criteria are met:
- All returns must be pre-authorized by contacting a Dinan representative at 800-341-5480.
- All returns must be received by Dinan within 30 days of the date indicated on the invoice.
- All returned merchandise must be in new, unused condition and in the original package or box.
- All returned merchandise must be shipped with the Dinan issued Return Authorization (RA) number clearly marked on the exterior of the shipping carton or other packaging.
- Special Order items will not be accepted for exchange or return.
- Please be sure to adhere to the criteria specified above as any return that does not will be ineligible for credit or exchange and will be refused or returned to the sender
- Shipping charges for returned merchandise are the responsibility of the customer.
- Original shipping costs are not refundable.
- Exchanges are subject to product availability.
- Returns may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 20%.
If you need further assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800-341-5480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incorrect, Damaged or Defective Product Returns:
Dinan will cover the shipping costs for the handling of returned product that was incorrect, damaged or otherwise defective.
If you were sent an incorrect, damaged or otherwise defective product, please contact Customer Service at (800) 341-5480 or email email@example.com and request a UPS pick-up or return label for the return of the product.
What to Expect:
Upon arrival of the returned product to Dinan and Dinan's determination that the returned product is new and unused, incorrect, damaged or defective, Dinan will issue a refund back to the credit card used on the original transaction.
If Dinan determines that the returned product was used, correctly shipped, undamaged or not defective, Holley will return the product to you, freight collect, and will not issue a refund to your credit card.
ORDER HISTORY AND TRACKING
You can view your order history, check the status of your order, and track your order by logging into your account and viewing your orders. From here you can select "Orders Details" on an order to view its status and tracking information.
Before it is processed for shipment, you can cancel your order by contacting customer service at (800) 341-5480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If payment for your order has not been processed, it will be canceled and no charge will be made against your account.
- If the payment was processed, you will receive a refund for the canceled items.
If you need additional assistance that is not order related or of a technical nature please contact Holley at (877) 712-0002 or email CustomerHelp@holley.com.
To better assist you with technical inquiries, Dinan has a dedicated team of support professionals at your disposal. Below you will find the contact information for our support department. For more information, you can submit a support ticket, download instruction sheets and manuals from the technical resources database, or visit the pertinent product page for any applicable FAQ's.
E-mail (preferred): email@example.com
Phone: (800) 341-5480
We consider our limited warranty coverage to be a very important component of each Dinan Performance Product and we want you to fully understand it. Dinan’s objective is to enhance the enthusiast’s driving experience by designing and manufacturing the best performing and highest quality automotive products possible. Our limited warranty is intended to cover Dinan products when they are used in the manner for which they were originally designed. Like any manufacturer, we cannot be responsible when our products are subjected to misuse, improper installation, misapplication, modification or neglect. Consumers are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the specifics of Dinan’s Limited Warranty, including exclusions and potential effects to the manufacturer’s limited new car warranty, prior to making the decision to purchase and install Dinan products and systems. Consumers are invited to contact Dinan at 800-341-5480 with any questions regarding Dinan’s limited warranty coverage, procedures, exclusions, etc.
For specific details please consult the complete Dinan Limited Warranty statement.