Style, strength and performance.
Dinan offers multiple types, styles and colors of performance wheels. Our most popular offering is our budget-friendly, high-quality flow formed wheel that sports a ~10% reduction in weight and a classic design. Being lightweight reduces unsprung weight for improved handling, braking and even ride quality. By accommodating the largest tires possible, these wheels dramatically increase overall grip and give you razor-sharp turn-in on corners and curves. They are manufactured to custom widths and offsets as per Dinan’s proprietary specifications giving you the widest wheels available for your vehicle. Our top-of-the-line wheels are one-piece forged, making them even lighter and stronger then their premium Dinan counterparts. In fact the weight reduction of the forged wheels approaches 30% over the stock setup!
The Dinan Difference is made possible by the features listed below which are common amongst all of Dinan’s wheel offerings.
- Built to Dinan optimized offsets and sizes to accommodate substantially larger tires for maximum grip and reduction of understeer by bringing the front and rear tire sizes closer together.
- Engineered to minimize unsprung mass and rotational inertia for maximum performance and handling.
- Made of aluminum alloy for maximum weight reduction and optimized by FEA analysis ensuring they perform just as well as they look.
- High performance aluminum for high strength-to-weight ratio. In the case of the Dinan forged wheels they are CNC machined from a forged block of aluminum for maximum possible stiffness and fatigue strength.
- OE TPMS and lug hardware compatible for ease of installation
- Utilizes BMW alignment system for easy fitting and alignment when applicable.
- TUV, JWL, and DOT approved
- In Stock
- Build To Order
Back To Top