Civility and refinement with a mean streak.
Dinan exhausts are the most highly developed on the market. Significant R&D is spent on painstakingly ensuring there is no low RPM “drone” that is common on most aftermarket exhausts. The result is an exhaust that can produce both a throaty, mean growl while also being capable of exuding a more civilized tone when it needs to as well. Not only does a Dinan exhaust deliver a pleasant aural experience but they also tout the largest increase in horsepower and torque amongst axle-back systems. Dinan’s heralded exhausts are also all meticulously hand crafted with MIG/TIG welding and finished with eye catching polished or ceramic tips that scream they are the utmost quality. These features combine to make a Dinan exhaust a refined addition to any performance vehicle.
The Dinan Difference is made possible by the features listed below which are common amongst all of Dinan’s exhaust offerings.
- Dyno tested to provide maximum horsepower and torque gains of up to 10 horsepower and 8 lb-ft of torque in some cases.
- Produce a sporty, yet civilized, exhaust note retaining the sophisticated European tone and not transforming the car into an obnoxious muscle car.
- Elimination of low RPM drone by various noise abatement technologies. These can be traditional absorption but usually also incorporate more high tech solutions, such as Helmholtz chambers and computer-controlled butterfly valves. A Helmholtz chamber is a tuned cavity in the exhaust that cancels a specific annoying exhaust tone without impacting flow. On some systems, a computer-controlled butterfly valve closes at light load to reduce noise and open at higher loads to increase power and the sporty sound coming from your exhaust.
- Available with classic polished stainless steel tips or the sleek and sporty ceramic coated black tips. Newer systems also utilize clamp-on tips rather than the legacy weld-on variants.
- Mid-pipes and resonator delete options available on select models where an even more aggressive note and/or increased volume is desired.
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction.
- Includes installation hardware and when possible utilizes the factory hangers for stock like fitment.