Dinan Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust - 1992-1999 BMW 3-Series
Stainless Steel - Polished Tips - E36
Part # D660-0360 Be the first to write a review
Estimated Ship Date: 04/05/2023
Notify Me When AvailableStarting at $119 a month with Learn More
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
Dinan's Free Flow Exhaust for the 3 series models provides increased flow for power gains without the excessive noise associated with typical ''performance'' mufflers. The Dinan exhausts feature rigid and durable muffler cases manufactured from 20 gauge 304-stainless steel for optimum corrosion resistance. Internally, the systems feature Dinan's Tuned Resonance Chamber technology which provides the optimum balance between maximum power gains and a civilized, yet sporty exhaust note. The Dinan exhaust also provides substantial weight reduction compared to the stock muffler, weighing in at just over 17 lbs. compared to the stock system at 28 lbs., Dual 2.5 inch diameter polished stainless steel exhaust tips give the cars a tasteful performance look as well.
- More Power: + 9 HP @ 5000 RPM, + 9 LB-FT @ 5000 RPM (w/ software on '95 E36 M3))
- More Power: + 9 HP @ 6500 RPM, + 7 LB-FT @ 6500 RPM (w/ software on the '96-'99 E36 M3)
- More Power: + 6 HP @ 6500 RPM, + 5 LB-FT @ 6500 RPM (w/ software on the E36 328i)
- More Power: + 11 HP @ 4500 RPM, + 13 LB-FT @ 4500 RPM (w/ software on the E36 325i)
- Drone abatement technologies used to reduce cabin resonance
- Enjoyably louder, sportier sound
- Dual 2.5" polished and laser engraved exhaust tips
- 11 lbs. lighter than stock (17 lbs. vs. 28 lbs.)
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- Uses the factory brackets and hangers for a factory-like fitment
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Labor Time (Hours)||1|
|Max HP Gain||6 - 11 (Depending on application)|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||5 - 13 (Depending on application)|
|Product Type||Axle-Back Exhaust|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.