Dinan Performance Engine Software - 1996-1999 BMW 318i/Z3
- More Power: Max gains of +8 HP @ 5500 RPM and +8 lb-ft TRQ @ 5500 RPM
- 50 State Emissions legal; CARB EO # D-176-13
- Rev-limit increased
- Improved throttle response
- Top speed governor removed
- Smooth and predictable power delivery
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Factory Rated HP||138|
|Factory Rated Torque (lb-ft)||133|
|Labor Time (Hours)||0.5|
|Max HP Gain||8 @ 5500 RPM|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||8 @ 5500 RPM|
|Product Type||Engine Software|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.