Dinan Stage 1 Performance Engine Software - 2010-2014 BMW X5M
- More Power: Max gains of +56 HP @ 6500 RPM and +74 lb-ft TRQ @ 3500 RPM
- 50 State Emissions legal; CARB EO # D-176-39
- Improved throttle response
- Top speed governor raised
- Full Map Rescaling, for drivability from idle to wide open throttle and everywhere in between
- Properly Returned Fuel Mixtures, to save you gas and protect your engine
- Retain all BMW factory engine damage safeguards
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Factory Rated HP||555|
|Factory Rated Torque (lb-ft)||500|
|Labor Time (Hours)||0.5|
|Max HP Gain||56 @ 6500 RPM|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||74 @ 3500 RPM|
|Peak HP||610 @ 6000 RPM|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft)||575 @ 3500 RPM|
|Product Type||Engine Software|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.