- More Power: Max gains up to 146 HP / 155 lb-ft of torque over stock on the F87 M2C and 122 HP / 145 lb-ft of torque over stock on the F8x M3/M4 using E85. Consult the performance charts for detailed data and additional octanes.
- Dinan Stage 1 performance software includes a limited lifetime warranty against defects in the software and provides free updates and reflashes as they become available. Labor or shipping charges are not included in the warranty and are at the discretion
- Access to numerous octane callibrations depending on your needs (91, 93, 100, 104, and E85). Switching between mappings would require a reflash at a Dinan authorized dealer.
- The Dinan Heat Exchanger (D780-0001A) or equivalent is highly recommended when running ANY of the Stage 1 maps. Without the heat exchanger installed the vehicle will tend to heat soak / derate under any meaningful load. Advertised gains as a result will n
- Full map rescaling for drivability from idle to wide open throttle and everywhere in between
- Top speed governor removed
- Upgradeable from DINANTRONICS - See the Purchase Guide or FAQ linked below for details
- Retains all BMW factory engine damage safeguards
- Torque gains drastically improve acceleration
- No hesitation between shifts
- Downloads through the OBD2 Port - See compatability notice at the bottom of the product page
- Hassle free operation — Install and enjoy
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Factory Rated HP||405 - 425 (441-480 Measured)|
|Factory Rated Torque (lb-ft)||406 (441 Measured)|
|Labor Time (Hours)||0.5|
|Max HP Gain||164 @ 5500 RPM (E85 M2C); 136 @ 5000 RPM (E85 M3/M4)|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||169 @ 4000 RPM (E85 M2C); 159@ 4000 RPM (E85 M3/M4)|
|Peak HP||584 @ 6000 RPM (E85 M2C); 584 @ 6000 RPM (E85 M3/M4)|
|Peak HP Gain||112 @ 7000 RPM (E85 M2C); 73 @ 7000 RPM (E85 M3/M4)|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft)||599 @ 4000 RPM (E85 M2C); 599 @ 4000 RPM (E85 M3/M4)|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft) Gain||113 @ 3000 RPM (E85 M2C); 159 @ 4000 RPM (E85 M3/M4)|
|Product Type||Engine Software|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.