- More Power: Max gains up to 146 HP / 155 lb-ft of torque over stock on the F87 M2C and 122 HP / 145 lb-ft of torque over stock on the F8x M3/M4 using E85. Consult the performance charts for detailed data and additional octanes.
- Dinan Stage 1 performance software includes a limited lifetime warranty against defects in the software and provides free updates and reflashes as they become available. Labor or shipping charges are not included in the warranty.
- Access to numerous octane callibrations depending on your needs (91, 93, 100, 104, and E85). Switching between mappings would require a reflash at a Dinan authorized dealer.
- The Dinan Heat Exchanger (D780-0001A) or equivalent is highly recommended when running ANY of the Stage 1 maps. Without it the vehicle will tend to heat soak / derate under any meaningful load. Advertised gains as a result will not be possible.
- Full map rescaling for drivability from idle to wide open throttle and everywhere in between
- Top speed governor removed
- Upgradeable from DINANTRONICS - See the Purchase Guide or FAQ linked below for details
- Retains all BMW factory engine damage safeguards
- Torque gains drastically improve acceleration
- No hesitation between shifts
- Downloads through the OBD2 Port - See compatability notice at the bottom of the product page
- Hassle free operation — Install and enjoy
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Factory Rated HP||405 - 425 (441-480 Measured)|
|Factory Rated Torque (lb-ft)||406 (441 Measured)|
|Labor Time (Hours)||0.5|
|Max HP Gain||164 @ 5500 RPM (E85 M2C); 136 @ 5000 RPM (E85 M3/M4)|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||169 @ 4000 RPM (E85 M2C); 159@ 4000 RPM (E85 M3/M4)|
|Peak HP||584 @ 6000 RPM (E85 M2C); 584 @ 6000 RPM (E85 M3/M4)|
|Peak HP Gain||112 @ 7000 RPM (E85 M2C); 73 @ 7000 RPM (E85 M3/M4)|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft)||599 @ 4000 RPM (E85 M2C); 599 @ 4000 RPM (E85 M3/M4)|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft) Gain||113 @ 3000 RPM (E85 M2C); 159 @ 4000 RPM (E85 M3/M4)|
|Product Type||Engine Software|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.