- Threaded collars allow easy and precise front & rear vehicle height adjustments.
- Up to 1" of lowering in front and 1-1/2" of lowering in back are possible depending on tire clearance although 1/2" drop is recommended in front and back to maintain a civilized ride.
- Spring rates are nearly 50% stiffer in front and 10% stiffer in the rear.
- Substantial reduction in body roll.
- Included suspension packers allow adjustment of bump-stop clearance to fine-tune
- Dinan-spec progressive bump stops improve ride quality at lowered ride heights.
- Components are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and black anodized for a sporty appearance as well as corrosion protection.
- ONLY Compatible with vehicles NOT equipped with BMW EDC shocks.
- Stock upper spring mounts are utilized for quiet operation.
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Labor Time (Hours)||9.2|
|Product Type||HAS Kit|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.