Dinan High Performance Adjustable Coil-Over Suspension System - 2008-2013 BMW M3
Compatible w/ Non-EDC Shocks - E90/E92/E93
Part # R190-9134 Be the first to write a review
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
For the enthusiast that needs adjustable ride height, the Dinan Coil-Over Suspension is for you. Dinan's provides Beehive shaped front springs and low profile camber plates with progressive bump stops that allow the car to be lowered up to one inch and still maintain stock suspension travel. Dinan Quiet Design Camber Plates make it the quietest coil-over suspension on the market. Suspension packers are included to fine-tune handling and comfort by changing the clearance of the progressive bump-stops, something no respectable racecar is without. Camber is easy to adjust due to the slotted front mounts and is adjustable between -1.2 to -3.2 degrees. Strut mounts are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and are designed with heavy-duty rubber and barrel-shaped Delran internal components for superior performance and quiet operation, compared to noisy spherical bearing style mounts. All components are compatible with 2.50" I.D. racing springs for convenient adjustment. RACING ONLY PRODUCT: Due to the nature of the intended use, Dinan Racing Products are guaranteed against defects in workmanship only. These products are not warranted against wear and/or failure under any circumstances. These products do not fall under the standard Dinan Limited Product Warranty. Racing-only parts may also affect the BMW warranty and emissions warranty.
- Quietest Coil over kit on the market so you can live with it every day.
- Beehive shaped front spring and low profile camber plates to maintain full suspension travel with up to one inch of lowering.
- Threaded collars allow easy front & rear vehicle height adjustments.
- Included suspension packers allow adjustment of bump-stop clearance to fine-tune handling and comfort.
- Dinan-spec progressive bump stops improve ride quality at lowered ride heights.
- System comes with adjustable camber plates allowing easy camber adjustment between -1.2° and -3.2°.
- Camber plates are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, and are designed with heavy-duty rubber and barrel shaped Delrin internal components for superior performance and quiet operation, compared to noisy spherical bearing mounts.
- Front & rear Dinan components are compatible with 2.50" I.D. racing springs.
- Compatible with BMW non EDC shocks.
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Labor Time (Hours)||12|
|Product Type||Coil Over Kit|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.