OPELIKA, AL. (March 15th, 2023) - Dinan is pleased to be able to announce a new product offering being added into the catalog; the Dinan Middle Exhaust / X-pipe for the BMW G80 M3 & G82/G83 M4. Experience the Dinan difference today and never look back!
Part Number(s): D660-0094
- 2021-2023 G80 M3 (& xDrive)
- 2021-2023 G82/G83 M4 (& xDrive)
The Quick and Dirty (Features and Benefits):
- Smoother, louder and sportier sound
- 76mm (3-inch) tubing replaces stock 70mm (2.75-inch) tubing for free flow
- Deletes resonators between the secondary catalysts and rear muffler for increased volume
- Includes X-pipe crossover made from mandrel bent tubing for minimum restriction
- 5-pounds lighter than the stock mid-section (Stock: 22-pounds vs. Dinan: 17-pounds)
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- Factory-like fitment with included mounting hardware
Looking to elevate the external acoustics of your G8x but want to upgrade in stages and/or not break the bank?
The Dinan Middle Exhaust for the G80 M3 is and G82/G83 M4 introduces a more aggressive tone and an increase in volume over the stock system while retaining the factory muffler at a budget friendly price point. Should the desire for more arise however, it can easily be paired with the matching Dinan axle back exhaust for further aural enhancement and a more aggressive growl. It is a union that boasts a bold, yet sophisticated, exhaust note that neither can fully achieve on their own.
This middle exhaust itself removes the hydro-formed factory center section from the secondary catalysts back to the axle back, including both resonators, and replaces it with larger 3-inch T304 stainless steel tubing for freer flowing capabilities. In place of the forward factory resonator, Dinan incorporates a beautifully crafted X-pipe made from mandrel-bent tubing for minimum restriction, unlike stamped X-pipes which are commonplace in the market. This hand-made 'X' is not only the focal point of the system in terms of aesthetics but also the star when it comes to the effects on the sound. Promoting even flow to both banks of tips, the 'X' removes unwanted nuances in sound caused by uneven exhaust flow that is present in the stock system. Along with the inherent benefit of increased volume by removal of the resonators, the Dinan X-Pipe for the G8x M3/M4 produces a louder, smoother, and fuller exhaust note that will deliver smiles time and time again.