Dinan High Flow Throttle Body - 1991-1995 BMW 325i/525i/M3
Part # D760-0050 Be the first to write a review
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.See Emissions Details
Dinan's High Flow Throttle Body improves intake airflow for additional horsepower and torque gains. The internal diameter of the stock throttle body has been increased for additional airflow area. The resulting increase in airflow provides more horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range with noticeably quicker throttle response. Availability: Core TB's for D760-0050 are EOL and no longer available from BMW. We are currently researching alternative sourcing. Once a suitable option is found, the product will again be orderable. Core Program: This throttle body set is part of the CORE program we utilize at Dinan so the listed price includes a core exchange fee. This fee will then be refunded to you once your old throttle bodies have been received at Dinan and passed a quality check. This ensures we have a continuous stream of products for rebuilding purposes and the lowest possible price to the consumer. Any cores sent back that are damaged and/or unusable will not be given credit for. Please ensure adequate packaging and packing is being used to protect returning cores.
- More Power (1995 E36 M3): + 8 HP @ 3500 RPM, + 12 LB-FT @ 3500 RPM (coupled w/ engine software)
- More Power (1992 E36 325i): + 8 HP @ 6000 RPM, + 7 LB-FT @ 6000 RPM (coupled w/ engine software)
- More Power (1993-95 E36 325i): + 7 HP @ 6000 RPM, + 10 LB-FT @ 4500 RPM (coupled w/ engine software)
- More Power (E34 525i): + 8 HP @ 5500 RPM, + 8 LB-FT @ 5500 RPM (coupled w/ engine software)
- Improved throttle response
|Dinan Point Value||2|
|Labor Time (Hours)||1|
|Max HP Gain||7 - 8 (Depending on application)|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||7 - 12 (Depending on application)|
|Product Type||Throttle Body|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.