- Max gains (N55 engine) of 15 HP and 13 lb-ft of torque @ 6250 RPM (greater gains and a wider power band can be achieved when paired with stage 3 DINANTRONICS)
- Max gains (N20/N26 engine) of 6 HP and 5 lb-ft of torque @ 5500 RPM (greater gains and a wider power band can be achieved when paired with stage 3 DINANTRONICS)
- Face area 240% larger than the stock intercooler setup for maximum cooling efficiency to deter heat soak.
- Charge Air Pressure drop: 0.80 PSI (25% improvement over stock)
- Charge Air Temperature drop: 155º F (11% improvement over stock)
- Charge Air Temperature / Ambient Temperature Delta: 18º F @ 6250 RPM (60% improvement over stock)
|Dinan Point Value||2|
|Labor Time (Hours)||4.5|
|Max HP Gain||15 @ 6250 RPM|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||13 @ 6250 RPM|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Be the first to write a review
5 out of 5 stars
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.