Autolink AL329 Scan Tool
OBD-II/EOBD Code Reader
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
- Work with ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN) Domestic, Asian and European.
- View live & freeze frame data.
- Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
- Bright color coded LEDs and built in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification.
- Retrieves generic (P0, U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P2, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes.
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL).
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes, and resets monitors.
- Displays DTC definitions on the TFT color screen.
- Display monitor and Inspection Maintenance (I/M) readiness status.
- Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CIN, and CVN).
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions (English, Spanish, and French).
- Internet software updates and upgrades via USB Interface.
|Product Type||OBD2 Scanner|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.