Dinan Performance Engine Software Kit - 2002-2008 MINI Cooper S
R52/R53 - DIY
- More Power: Peak gains up to +12 HP and +3 lb-ft TRQ
- 50 State Emissions legal; CARB EO # D-176-35
- 300 RPM rev-limit increase
- Improved throttle response
- Top speed governor removed
- Smooth and predictable power delivery
- Includes programming cables and software license for a single VIN
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Factory Rated HP||163|
|Factory Rated Torque (lb-ft)||155|
|Labor Time (Hours)||0.5|
|Peak HP||175 @ 7000 RPM|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft)||158 @ 4500 RPM|
|Product Type||DIY Flash Kit|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.