Dinan Stage 2 Performance Engine Software - 2011-2015 BMW 135i/135is/335i/X1/X5/X6
DIY - E70/E71E82/E84/E88/E90/E92E93
- More Power: Max gains of +55 HP @ 3900 RPM and +74 lb-ft TRQ @ 3900 RPM
- 50 State Emissions legal; CARB EO # D-176-39
- Huge torque gains drastically improves acceleration
- No hesitation between shifts
- Downloads through the BMW diagnostic port, the same way BMW loads software
- Top speed governor removed on manual RWD vehicles, you decided how fast you want to go. *The stock top speed governor is retained for automatic transmission vehicles.
- Full Map Rescaling, for drivability from idle to wide open throttle and everywhere in between
- Properly Returned Fuel Mixtures, to save you gas and protect your engine
- Water Pump Speed Increased, to improve cooling
- Retain all BMW factory engine damage safeguards
- Includes programming cables and software license for a single VIN
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Factory Rated HP||300|
|Factory Rated Torque (lb-ft)||300|
|Labor Time (Hours)||0.5|
|Max HP Gain||55 @ 3900 RPM|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||74 @ 3900 RPM|
|Peak HP||355 @ 5300 RPM|
|Peak HP Gain||42 @ 5500 RPM|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft)||401 @ 5300 RPM|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft) Gain||72 @ 3500 RPM|
|Product Type||DIY Flash Kit|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.