- Improved chassis rigidity.
- Decreased flex in shock towers during cornering.
- Brushed aluminum construction with carbon fiber inlays for maximum strength and style.
- Black zinc plated steel endplate assemblies for precise fitment and durability.
- Includes tools to easily remove rear brace when additional space is required.
- Easy bolt-on installation with included mounting hardware.
|Dinan Point Value||1|
|Labor Time (Hours)||3|
|Product Type||Shock Tower Brace|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.