These TPMS sensors are pre-programmed to work with your vehicle (just follow the vehicle manufacturer's re-learn procedure - this varies by vehicle). The high quality sensors are ideal for use with new wheels, and eliminate the cost to remove & rebuild the old sensors from your existing wheels. Sold individually. Fitment Notes: 2017-2022 Tesla Model 3 - Vehicles Built in January 2017 & Later 2014-2022 Tesla Model S - Note for 2014 Vehicles - Built after Vin # P50900 2015-2022 Tesla Model X - Vehicles Built in August 2015 & Later
- Preprogrammed Direct-Fit TPMS Sensors – Eliminates Hassle & Expense to Program Sensors for Your Vehicle
- Measures Tire Pressure & Temperature
- Original Equipment (OE) Quality Sensors
- Replaceable Metal or Rubber Valve Stems (Varies by Part Number)
- Metal Stem Sensors Come with Silver Finish on Stem - Replacement Metal Stems Available in Black, Silver or Titanium Finish
- No Need to Program Sensor – Simply Follow Vehicle Manufacturer’s Re-learn Procedure (Varies by Vehicle)
- Metal Valve Stem Sensors Feature Torque Limiting Shear Collar to Prevent Overtightening Stem with Ball and Socket Design that can be Clocked to Wheel
- Sold Individually
|Operating Frequency||433 MHz|
|Product Type||TPMS Sensor Kits|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.