Forgeline GA1R Performance Wheel Set - 2015-2020 BMW M3/M4
Front: 20 x 9.5 - Rear: 20 x 10.5 - Black - Dinan Center Cap - F80/F82/F83
Part # D750-0087-GA1R-BLK Be the first to write a review
Build to order - Special order item. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Notify Me When AvailableStarting at $702 a month with Learn More
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
Reducing unsprung weight and improving your BMW's grip on the road is what the Lightweight Performance Wheel Set is all about. These wheels are built to Dinan offsets and sizes to accommodate substantially larger tires without any rubbing or modification of the wheel well. Each wheel is cut from a single solid block of aluminum creating a very strong wheel that is also light in weight. Throw on top of that great looks from a popular design and it is a winner all the way around. Front recommended tire: Michelin Pilot Super Sport - 275/30-20. Rear recommended tire: Michelin Pilot Super Sport - 305/30-20.
- Built to Dinan optimized offsets and sizes (Front: 20" x 9.5"; Rear: 20" x 10.5")
- Lightweight (Front: 22 lbs; Rear: 23 lbs)
- Wheels accommodate substantially larger tires for maximum grip and reduction of understeer by bringing the front and rear tire sizes closer together
- Motorsport-inspired design for the ultimate in street performance
- Aerospace-grade 6061-T6 forged aluminum for high strength-to-weight ratio
- Engineered to minimize unsprung mass and rotational inertia for maximum performance and handling
- CNC machined from a solid piece of aluminum
- Extreme stiffness and fatigue strength
- 2100 lb. Street-Tire Load Rating (per wheel)
- OE TPMS and lug hardware compatible for ease of installation
- Dinan center caps included
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Product Type||Forged Wheels|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.