Dinan DC3 Performance Wheel Set - 2021-2023 BMW M3 / M4
Front: 20 x 10 - Rear 20 x 11 - Brushed - Forged - G80/G82/G83
Part # D750-0093-BRU-G8X Be the first to write a review
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
The Dinan DC3 forged wheels are made with performance in mind and utilize offsets and sizes for accommodating larger tires without any rubbing or modification of the wheel well. They are also manufactured using the latest strengthening and weight savings technologies resulting in a reduction of unsprung weight that improves your BMWs grip on the road. While performance characteristics are paramount for any Dinan wheel, we would be remiss if the aesthetics were not as equally important. Featuring a clean and timeless angular, 5-spoke Y design with hard-edge knuckle accents and weight-saving spoke pockets the DC3 is at home in the showroom or at the track. Following a long line of signature Dinan wheels, the Dinan DC3 forged wheels have some big shoes to fill but we are confident they will cement themselves right along some of the most sought after Dinan wheels of all time. NOTE: For proper fitment on the G8x M3/M4, 5mm spacers and corresponding extended lug bolts are required. These components are included in the G8x DC3 wheel bundle. Alternatively the wheels can be purchased on their own and 8mm hub-centric spacers sourced elsewhere (Dinan 8mm spacers are not hub-centric) which would also not require any modification to the wheel well or cause rubbing and be slightly more flush. Front Wheel Size: 20" x 10.0" et26 Weight: 22.5 lbs / 10.2 kg (Factory 826M Wheels - 19x9.5: 23.8 lbs / 10.8 kg) Recommended Tire: Pirelli P-Zero tires - 285/30-20 (For other tires see note below) Rear Wheel Size: 20" x 11.0" et31 Weight: 23.6 lbs / 10.7 kg (Factory 826M Wheels - 20x10.5: 25.4 lbs / 11.5 kg) Recommended Tire: Pirelli P-Zero tires - 295/30-20 (For other tires see note below)
- Built to Dinan optimized offsets and sizes (Front: 20" x 10" et26; Rear: 20" x 11" et31)
- Lightweight (Front: 22.5 lbs; Rear: 23.6 lbs)
- 5x112mm bolt pattern
- Aerospace-grade 6061-T6 forged aluminum for extreme strength-to-weight ratio
- Wheels accommodate substantially larger tires for maximum grip and reduction of understeer by bringing the front and rear tire sizes closer together
- Engineered to minimize unsprung mass and rotational inertia for maximum performance and handling
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) designed to minimize weight, yet retain a 1560 lb / 707 kg load rating at each corner
- Classic design suitable for both track and street performance
- DOT, VIA, and JWL certified
- OE TPMS and lug hardware compatible for ease of installation
- Includes Dinan center caps, (4) 5mm spacers and corresponding extended lug bolts
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Product Type||Forged Wheels|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.