- Max gains of 7 HP and 5 lb-ft of torque on a stock car.
- Face area 278% larger than the stock intercooler setup for maximum cooling efficiency to deter heat soak.
- Charge Air Pressure drop: 0.80 PSI (69% improvement over stock)
- Charge Air Temperature drop: 193º F (9% improvement over stock)
- Charge Air Temperature / Ambient Temperature Delta: 25º F @ 6250 RPM (39% improvement over stock)
|Dinan Point Value||2|
|Labor Time (Hours)||4.5|
|Max HP Gain||7|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||5|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.