Dinan Cold Air Intake - 2020-2022 BMW X3M/X4M
Carbon Fiber - F97/F98
- More Power: Max gains of 7 WHP and 8 lb-ft of torque @ 4750 RPM.
- More Flow: 18.6% greater than stock (Stock: 862 CFM, Dinan: 1022 CFM @ 28" H2O per bank).
- Massive detail rich, gloss UV coated, 2x2 carbon fiber engine cover for maximum under hood appeal.
- Set of drop-in multi-layered cotton high flow filters for increased flow and superior filtration.
- One word: Magnets. The mounting hardware solution for those that wish to be free of clutter.
- Quick and easy installation.
- 50 State Emissions Legal: CARB EO D-176-54.
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Labor Time (Hours)||1|
|Max HP Gain||7 @ 4750 RPM|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||8 @ 4750 RPM|
|Product Type||Cold Air Intake|
|Warranty||Dinan Factory Matching (4yr/50k) Warranty|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.