Dinan Cold Air Intake - 1999-2003 BMW 540i
Carbon Fiber - E39
Part # D760-0620A Be the first to write a review
Estimated Ship Date: Coming Soon
Notify Me When AvailableStarting at $38 a month with Learn More
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.See Emissions Details
Dinan High Flow Cold Air Intake Systems develop horsepower and torque gains by improving the engine's intake airflow. The aggressive system design provides for a less restrictive intake airflow than the stock system for greater engine efficiency and the lowest possible intake air temperatures. The Intake Systems replace the factory air box with a cylindrical performance filter and carbon fiber intake pipe. The filter is relocated to a separate compartment behind the front bumper and below the headlights in order to insulate it from engine compartment heat and maximize exposure to outside air. The filter to airflow meter pipe is designed to minimize air turbulence and maximize efficiency. The newest version of the system goes back to its carbon fiber roots for a more showroom worthy appearance complete with an embossed Dinan logo. This revised logo a marked improvement over the inset Mylar decal that was prone to marring after decades of use on the original E39 CF intake.
- More Power: + 18 HP, + 20 LB-FT (coupled w/ engine software).
- Improved throttle response.
- Optimized 4” diameter carbon fiber tube ensuring minimal turbulence.
- Updated logo for long lasting durability and aesthetic appeal.
- Uses a larger cylindrical performance filter for increased flow.
- Filter re-located to maximize exposure to cooler, oxygen rich, outside air.
- 50 State Emissions Legal: CARB EO D-176-27.
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Labor Time (Hours)||2|
|Max HP Gain||18|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||20|
|Product Type||Cold Air Intake|
- Compatible w/ Dinan Cold Air Intake - E38/E39/E53$31.45Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.