Dinan Performance Engine Software - 2006-2010 BMW M5/M6
- More Power: Max gains of +5 HP @ 8100 RPM and +5 lb-ft TRQ @ 3000 RPM
- 50 State Emissions legal; CARB EO # D-176-37
- 150 RPM rev-limit increase
- Improved throttle mapping
- Improved ignition timing, fuel delivery and cam timing
- Top speed governor removed
- Smooth and predictable power delivery
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Factory Rated HP||500|
|Factory Rated Torque (lb-ft)||383|
|Labor Time (Hours)||0.5|
|Max HP Gain||5 @ 8100 RPM|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||5 @ 3000 RPM|
|Product Type||Engine Software|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.