- More Power: +5 HP
- Drone abatement technologies used to reduce cabin resonance
- Enjoyably louder, sporter sound
- Quad 3.5" black ceramic coated, or polished stainless, laser engraved exhaust tips
- Computer controlled valve limits noise during low speed driving; valve opens fully during high-load conditions to allow free flow
- Stock exhaust valve actuaters are reused
- Operation of exhaust valve is unchanged so exhaust tone can be adjusted via the M-Drive settings.
- Dinan exhaust is 3 lbs lighter than stock
- Twin secondary exhaust valves with a whopping 76mm diameter, making them 45% less restrictive than the OE valves.
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- Uses the factory brackets and hangers for a factory-like fitment
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Labor Time (Hours)||1.8|
|Max HP Gain||5|
|Product Type||Axle-Back Exhaust|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.