- More Power: Max gains of 70 WHP / 89 lb-ft of torque over stock with 91 octane on ‘S’ models. Consult the performance charts for additional data on other vehicle variants.
- Dinan + performance software matches the factory new car warranty (4year / 50,000 mi) and is the warranty protection commonly associated with the Dinan brand.
- No required parts. Install on a stock car and receive the full power gains.
- Full map rescaling for drivability from idle to wide open throttle and everywhere in between.
- Optimized boost control, cam phasing, fueling, airflow and temperature controls for maximum power output that is also safe and reliable.
- Top speed governor (VMAX) removed.
- Aggressive sport mode cooling added for optimum track effectiveness.
- Downshift Auto-Blip added for DSC off / Sport Mode conditions.
- Upgradeable from DINANTRONICS Elite via trade-in program. Consult B46/B48 FAQ below for details.
- Retains all MINI factory engine safeguards and adds additional safety protections such as the stationary rev limiter being set to 4000 RPM and implementation of per gear torque limits.
- Sport gauges rescaled to reflect higher than stock power output.
- Stock JCW pops and bangs settings retained (JCW), or implemented (S), depending on application.
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Factory Rated HP||S: 189 (211 Measured); JCW: 228 (277 Measured)|
|Factory Rated Torque (lb-ft)||S: 207 (245 Measured); JCW: 236 (280 Measured)|
|Labor Time (Hours)||0.5|
|Max HP Gain||S: 98 @ 5500 RPM; JCW: 70 @ 4500 RPM|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||S: 118 @ 2500 RPM; JCW: 132 @ 2500 RPM|
|Peak HP||S: 309 @ 6000 RPM; JCW: 334 @ 6000 RPM|
|Peak HP Gain||S: 98 @ 6000 RPM; JCW: 53 @ 5000 RPM|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft)||S: 357 @ 2500 RPM; JCW: 384 @ 2500 RPM|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft) Gain||S: 88 @ 4500 RPM; JCW: 55 @ 5000 RPM|
|Product Type||Engine Software|
|Warranty||Dinan Factory Matching (4yr/50k) Warranty|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.