- More Power: Max gains up to 98 WHP / 120 lb-ft of torque over stock on 100 octane. Consult the performance charts for detailed data and additional octanes.
- Dinan Stage 1 performance software includes a limited lifetime warranty against defects in the software and provides free updates and reflashes as they become available. Labor or shipping charges are not included in the warranty.
- Choice of numerous octane calibrations depending on your needs (91, 93 and 100).
- No required parts. Install on a stock car and receive the full power gains.
- Full map rescaling for drivability from idle to wide open throttle and everywhere in between.
- Optimized boost control, cam phasing, fueling, airflow and temperature controls for maximum power output that is also safe and reliable.
- Top speed governor (VMAX) removed.
- Upgradeable from DINANTRONICS Elite (V1 or V2) via trade-in program. See the FAQ linked below for details.
- Retains all BMW factory engine safeguards and adds additional safety precautions such as the stationary rev limiter being set to 5000 RPM.
- Torque gains drastically improve acceleration.
- Sport gauges rescaled to reflect higher than stock power output.
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Factory Rated HP||320 (353 Measured)|
|Factory Rated Torque (lb-ft)||332 (347 Measured)|
|Labor Time (Hours)||0.5|
|Max HP Gain||111 @ 6500 RPM (100 Octane)|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||129 @ 3000 RPM (100 Octane)|
|Peak HP||464 @ 6500 RPM (100 Octane)|
|Peak HP Gain||111 @ 6500 RPM (100 Octane)|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft)||469 @ 3500 RPM (100 Octane)|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft) Gain||126 @ 3500 RPM (100 Octane)|
|Product Type||Engine Software|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s memorandum 1A. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and EPA Memorandum 1A. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.