Dinan Stage 1 Performance Engine Software - BMW B58 (M0) Engine
Part # D900-B58-F-S1 Be the first to write a review
Find a DealerStarting at $44 a month with Learn More
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020.See Emissions Details
An eternity in the making-- Dinan flash tuning is now available for a wide variety of BMW B58 powered platforms (B58B30M0 specifically). With over 3 years of development spanning engine control modules (piggybacks) and engine calibrations (flash software) specifically for the B58 engine, every switch/bit has been flipped in the quest for maximum power. Not just any power however - safe, reliable power that does not sacrifice the long-term health of the engine. Dinan performance engine software is so much more than just turning up the turbo boost after all. It is a fully re-tuned engine management program that maximizes power while keeping all the BMW factory safeguards in place. In most cases Dinan software engineers also implement their own additional safety precautions in order to guarantee flawless performance that may not have been needed with factory power levels/programming. Protecting your BMW, while giving the most performance, is the definition of "Performance Without Sacrifice". To do just that, drivetrain and engine components are analyzed for strength, and then the calibration is tested on the dyno and in the real world for durability and drivability. This process has been a cornerstone of Dinan software development for decades and a major reason why Dinan performance tunes are often labelled as being the smoothest, factory-like solution in the marketplace. Unlike historical Dinan flashes that were limited to a warranted 91/93 octane mapping, the new breed of engine calibrations are offered in numerous configurations depending on your specific needs, desires or limitations. Whether you are limited to 91 pump gas, want to experience maximum performance on 104 octane race gas at the track, or something in between, chances are Dinan has an option for you. At its core Dinan offers 2 base options; Stage 1 and Dinan +. The Dinan Stage 1 Performance Engine Software is designed for the B58 engine to yield maximum power (for a variety of different octanes), improve drivability, and remove the factory speed governor for unadulterated entertainment. The Dinan + variant of software offers these same features (albeit limited to 91/93 octane) but also carries the signature Dinan 4yr / 50k, factory matching new car warranty that the brand is synonymous with.
- More Power: Max gains up to 98 WHP / 120 lb-ft of torque over stock on 100 octane. Consult the performance charts for detailed data and additional octanes.
- Dinan Stage 1 performance software includes a limited lifetime warranty against defects in the software and provides free updates and reflashes as they become available. Labor or shipping charges are not included in the warranty.
- Choice of numerous octane calibrations depending on your needs (91, 93 and 100).
- No required parts. Install on a stock car and receive the full power gains.
- Full map rescaling for drivability from idle to wide open throttle and everywhere in between.
- Optimized boost control, cam phasing, fueling, airflow and temperature controls for maximum power output that is also safe and reliable.
- Top speed governor (VMAX) removed.
- Upgradeable from DINANTRONICS Elite (V1 or V2) via trade-in program. See the FAQ linked below for details.
- Retains all BMW factory engine safeguards and adds additional safety precautions such as the stationary rev limiter being set to 5000 RPM.
- Torque gains drastically improve acceleration.
- Sport gauges rescaled to reflect higher than stock power output.
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Factory Rated HP||320 (353 Measured)|
|Factory Rated Torque (lb-ft)||332 (347 Measured)|
|Labor Time (Hours)||0.5|
|Max HP Gain||111 @ 6500 RPM (100 Octane)|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||129 @ 3000 RPM (100 Octane)|
|Peak HP||464 @ 6500 RPM (100 Octane)|
|Peak HP Gain||111 @ 6500 RPM (100 Octane)|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft)||469 @ 3500 RPM (100 Octane)|
|Peak Torque (lb-ft) Gain||126 @ 3500 RPM (100 Octane)|
|Product Type||Engine Software|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Limited Lifetime Warranty: See Details
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.