- Threaded collars allow easy and precise front & rear vehicle height adjustments.
- Up to 2" of lowering in front and 2-1/8" of lowering in back are possible depending on tire clearance but with diminished ride quality. Dinan recommends a 1" drop in front and a 1-1/8" drop in the rear to maintain a civilized ride.
- Spring rates are 20% stiffer in front and 15% stiffer in the rear. Stock rear springs are progressive whereas the Dinan springs are linear.
- Helper springs are utilized in the front and rear to maintain proper suspension operation under droop conditions as well as accommodate the extensive travel of the stock shocks.
- Substantial reduction in body roll.
- Included suspension packers allow adjustment of bump-stop clearance to fine-tune handling and comfort.
- Dinan-spec progressive bump stops improve ride quality at lowered ride heights.
- Components are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and black anodized for a sporty appearance as well as corrosion protection.
- Stock upper spring mounts are utilized for quiet operation.
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Labor Time (Hours)||9.2|
|Product Type||HAS Kit|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.