- Increased turbo efficiency, reliability, and head room.
- More Flow: 11% greater than stock (Stock: 575 CFM, Dinan: 637 CFM @ 28" H2O per bank).
- Improved throttle response.
- Center wishbone inlet/scoop incorporated as an additional secondary air source for maximum airflow.
- Larger volume air boxes (31% larger than stock) that completely seals allowing an increased volume of air to be utilized.
- 35% increase in filter area (stock: 56.5in², Dinan: 80in² per side) for optimum flow.
- Bolt-on installation.
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Labor Time (Hours)||2|
|Product Type||Cold Air Intake|
|Warranty||Dinan Factory Matching (4yr/50k) Warranty|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.